Montana State Pain Law Helen Dynda? please help

Sat Jun 8 18:22:39 2002

Can you please send me a copy of the Montana State Pain law. I have been diagnosed with intussucceptin.( A telescoping of the intestines into one another and also a large anterior rectocele. I was scheduled to have surgery for this on June 3-but the doc was trapped behind a fire up in northern Canada and wasn't able to make it back to Bismark. My regular doctor that I have been seeing for the last 9 months or so has been adequately treating my pain from these conditions. But when I went to the Doctors office to ask for more pain medicine tto last me until the surgery my regular doc wasn't there. And she is only a PAC. (Physicians assistant) Slowly I have built up a tolerance to the oxycontin. I have been taking 280 mg a day-plus my 100 Duragesic Patch and still have been in tears EVERY single day for the past month to 6 weeks at the least. When I went to ask for more pain medicine the Doctor refused to give me what I needed to get me through. He gave me 12 40mg pills. Now my surgery has been put off for 2 weeks. I have cut my dosage in 1/2 and am in extreme pain and also having symptoms of withdrawl. In three days time I went from 280mg to 160 and I think it would really help if I could show them the Montana Pain Law that was just recently passed. DAn has been spending quite a long time on the computer, but has not been able to come up with this. Are you able to send me or tell me how to go about finding that law so I can take it with me when I go back up to the doctor on Monday. I only have 11 more days to wait until the surgery, but really don't think the doctor is going to DO the surgery if I am going through withdrawels. Thank You. I really enjoyed our time togetthher in Germany and hope you are doing OK.. Thank You. Love, Gloria Pierson.

Or if anyone else has this info readily available I would really appreciate you sending it to me.

Thank You.

--
Gloria

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: