Hi Pete,

Fri Jun 7 05:29:07 2002

Sorry this is late I tried to post this three times but Obgyn kept saying that the file was too big. So I guess if you are reading it, it got through this time. I hope so.

Hi Pete,

Dr Wiseman phoned me this morning to arrange a meeting with him as he is in the UK at the moment and during our conversation he told me that he had met you and Chrissie while Chrissie was having surgery at Scranton. I have just come back from two weeks in the US and didn't know that Chrissie was having surgery I do hope everything went well for her this time. I thought she might have waited until SprayGel was available in the States but I know what the pain is like as a sufferer myself, I am seriously thinking about surgery myself this year as we are having good reports with the SprayGel here in the UK.

Give my love to Chrissie and I am looking forward to hearing all about it from David when I meet him on Tuesday. Everyone will be missing her on the forum; she is so good at lifting everyone's spirits. She is such a lovely person; you are very lucky so take good care of her and tell her to email me when she is well again.

Lots of love Dear sweet Chrissie from Kath in Scotland

In Friendship Kath Findlay

The UK Adhesion Society

http://www.adhesions.org.uk

Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: