Re: Hernia surgery scheduled

Fri Jun 7 03:34:57 2002

Dear Robin, I'm so sorry to hear about your up coming surgery. I will keep you in my close thoughts and prayers.

I just go off the bomb-beach site and was wondering if it was your story I read. I have seen your name on different e-mail since I joined the adhesion.org mailing list. My story is very, very similar to yourself its the one I just read) I have exhausted all things possible through doctors in my area. I have met a nice lady by the name of Helen you has given me so much info, but is not sure when Dr. Korell, will be able to see me? This week I ordered all my medical records. How much did your surgeries cost? Today, I went to my final doctor my hmo, referred me too, besides my pain management, who can't see me until the middle of July. I didn't think that the surgeon I saw today would do anything, and at this point wasn't sure if I would even let him. All my test are "NORMAL" and he looked me in the face and said "unless there is an obstruction, which would be visible in tests, then the adhesions I had couldn't cause pain. UI went in there with so much knowledge from Helen and this site. I also had copies of most of my pervious medical. He, to gave up on me. Well, I don't know where I should go from here. My husband says he feels going to Germany would be our best bet. I'm so frustrated. Once again I want to give up. I was hoping that you could give me some further incite of your surgeries, the pros and cons, and advice if any for me. I am 26 live in California, a mom of a 2 and 4 year old, and have a wonderful husband. We all want our lives back. At this point I feel someone, has to be able to help me. Once again know that I have you in prayer and I hope to hear from you soon. Love in Christ, Jill -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Robin Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:15 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hernia surgery scheduled

Dear All I just returned from the surgeons office. He will do my hernia repair surgery on June 12. Luckily, it is a small hernia. He hopes when he gets in that there is not more damage. If all goes well I will have a small incision & will be going home that day, although, there is a possiblity that it is larger on the inside & he will have to use mesh & then I will have to spend the night. Keep me in your thoughts & prayers. robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: