Very Important: Unsolicited Emails asking for 25203

From: Tracy - IAS Administrator (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Jun 4 15:03:57 2002

Dear IAS Members & Visitors,

Recently, one of our members received email from an outside individual claiming they "saw your post on a message board" and were looking to sell different things of interest -- including the ability to receive pain meds without prescription from unknown sources. If you have rec'd messages recently requesting you pay $14.95 via PayPal for a list of pharmacies that will send you pain meds with a supposedly legal prescription even when your doctor won't provide the script -- please think twice before responding.

In an effort to assist us, I would ask that if you receive emails at any time of this nature, please forward them to me immediately so that we can handle the situation. I would not want these unwanted emails to upset any of our members or visitors. I understand it may appear to be a way to get relief from the pain we all experience with adhesions & ARD, but this type of practice may not be legit!

This is also a great reason why you should NEVER put your home address and/or phone number in any message that you post on our Message Board. This is to protect your privacy.

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: