Rosey Posey

Tue Jun 4 04:44:50 2002

Dear Rosey Posey.....

How I have missed your prose!! We are just about to transfer all the poetry over to the new poetry section, so you will have to start scribbling real soon to add some more to your list at bombobeach!

The plan is for each "author" to have her/his name on the first page of Poetry, and then when someone clicks on your name....your very own pages will open up showing all your work. You can choose if you would like to have the pages decorated to match the poem, you can send through your own sketch or graphic...whatever you like!

I know I am dangling an almost impossible to resist carrot in front of your face aren't I???.... LOL

I had my first councelling session today, I am sure I emptied at least half of Ben Chifley Dam (Bathurst's water supply) down my cheeks.... it helped I think... but there is still a long way to go. The accident has caused so much turmoil for us both personally and business wise, that I sometimes find it hard to stop & remember that I have thanked God already so many times for keeping us all safe and for protecting the girls from little more than a few bumps and sore spots.

We are going to have a family councelling session.... just to help us work our way through it...we have all been a bit snappy lately, and we all get jumpy in the car and short journey's are all we think about.... my follow up check-up with Jason in a few weeks will mean a trip to Sydney by train!! LOL Shane will never live it down amongst his mates... ok, ok the truth is the idiot that ran into the back of us was driving a company car, and as an employee, he just reported the accident to the boss. The boss is then responsible for putting in a claim with his insurance company to replace our car.... that the employee did such a good job of writing off! Now we have to sue the company and it can be a drawn out process. So, we are driving around in my little baby car (a Daihatsu charade that I have had for about 8 years...)

Well my Rosey Posey, don't be a stranger, please stop by my beach and share a cuppa under a beach umbrella at the Beach Club Chat room... see ya there real soon Rosey

huggles and huggles......

--
Love and gentle hugs,
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer