Re: Home Again YEAH!

Mon Jun 3 14:01:47 2002

Jill, That is so horrible for you, her husband, her child, and all her friends and relatives. You are right-we just don't know how long we have on this earth and we have to make the most of it and let the people in our lives know how important they are to us. You are now a friend of mine and therefore you are always going to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am here if you want to talk or just rant and rave to get it off you chest to let it out and not let it eat at you. You take care and if you need strength we here are always ready to listen and give you a cyber hug. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Jill LimpusSent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:47 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Home Again YEAH!

Jan, Thank you for your prayers. My friend was a 27 year old school teacher, had just dropped off her 5 year old at school. She was driving and swerved to miss an animal, died instantly. Her husband loved her very much and is just a reck as expected. To me I will miss her much. It's just a reminder to us all, to savior each moment we can with all the ones we love. We never know when our time on earth will end. Tomorrow may never come. It's been hard, but through God he makes us learn how to use to for his glory. I can't imange losing my husband or children. Just remeber don't ever leave a person in a fight, fix it, mend it, or make that time to call that friend you haven't talked to for awhile. It's helped me in my fight and given me a little more strengh for this week anyway. Thanks for your prayers, I need them.

Love, Jill -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janice Simpson Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 12:42 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Home Again YEAH!

Dear Jill, I am sorry for the loss of your girlfriend. Everytime we think we have it tough we hear someone else's story and realize how much worse it can be. You hang in there and no you are in my prayers. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Jill Limpus Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 10:50 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Home Again YEAH!

Dear Tish,

I'm so sorry about your recent loss. I'll keep you in prayer. Look to God's word, he'll get you through. On tuesday, my girlfriend died in a car accident. Itr's been arough week. Please know I'm thinking of you.

Love, Jill

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tish Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 7:43 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Home Again YEAH!

Good Sunday Morning Everyone.. Richard and i made the 8 hour journey from Tx to Ok.on Friday after I saw the pain management Dr one last time before i left TX..he said i didnt need to be seen for 3 months unless something comes up that needs attention, I have a 3 month supply of meds,and im all set now...the trip was pretty tough on me physically and mentally also..i had alot to face wheni got back home..well to this home..we also have a home in Tx too.. But as i have told some of my friends here..that there was a terrible accident here in Oklahoma last Sunday where a barge hit a bridge on The Arkansas river..and caused a bridge to collapse, there were a lot of cars on the bridge sending 14 people to their deaths..and well My Cousin Pat and her hubby Jerry Gillion..were among the 14 victims. So we had that to face when we got back to OK...The funeral was yesterday Saturday, it was a beautiful service with hundreds of people in attendance...beside the hundreds of family members we have a huge family! And when we got home..our big bathroom, the main bathroom in our house .the one that everyone uses especialy company..had sprung a leak..so after the funeral and all..Richard and i and our youngest son..had to replace the floor in that bathroom and the commode and all UGGHH UGGH DOUBLE UGGGGGHHHH...so the task of the day today...(IF I CAN GET TO FEELING GOOD ENOUGH) haha i have to start laying new tile..well maybe that will wait til tomorrow haa. I spent alot of my travel time..coming home ..praying for you all on the board..and also for all the other folks in the world..who suffer as we all do..but have yet to find the board. Anyway..i wanted yall to know that i was thinking about you..and praying for you all too...i hope everyone is at least comfy... Much Love and Hugs Tish..P.S. now im gonna catch up on the reading of your posts from the past few days.. Im probably gonna miss chrch today ..i am just worn smooth out... I sure Hope Everyone is doing ok..

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.comGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: