Re: Thank You All For Your Kind Words.

Mon Jun 3 09:35:28 2002

Dear Tish you know it is hard to type with tears in your eyes, and that is what I'm doing now, thank you for always remembering others even in your time of need. Tish I think you are the most unselfish person I have ever known, and I love you girl. And I guess I do owe the board some info as to what is going on so here it is...... after having surgery in Feb. for endo my pain was worse I didn't know a lot about adhesions, but oh boy do I now!!!! The doctor that performed my surgery kept telling me that the adhesions were not the cause of my pain but could find no other explanation for the pain. After spending lots of money ( and I even have good ins.) with that doctor I finally gave up and went back to my regular obgyn but that didn't work out. He sent me for a CT scan and then never even called me with the results I personally went to the hospital and signed out my results and film and went to see a urologist but that was just another waste of time he said adhesions do not cause pain. And here I am holding these test results that say I have several loops of adhesions around the colon bowel and bladder with the bowel and bladder attached. So my hubby talked me into seeing our family doctor, And he was WONDERFUL he treated my pain until he could find me a good gyn and so i went to see the new gyn and he was WONDERFUL he put me on oxycontin and percocet for break through pain and offered to do surgery but when I declined he was still very nice and told me that in order to continue the meds I would need to see a pain management doctor. So that is what I did Friday and it was AWFUL. This quack tried to convince me that the surgeon had left me with spinal injury ( because of the electric shock pain) he refused to listen to any thing about adhesions he took away my pain med. that I was on and gave me an anti-inflamatory med and muscle relaxer that just knocks me out!!!! Then he told me to come back Tues. for another CT scan and nerver block treatments. Needless to say I will not be there on Tues. I have put a call in this morning to the gyn and hopefully he will still be willing to help. It has been a long painful weekend and I am ready for relief. I have been very depressed all weekend but thanks to a very wonderful friend like Tish it has become better. sorry this was so long and I know there are lots of wonderful people here but just for me could everyone scream real loud "HATS OFF TO TISH!!!!!!!!!" Thank you everyone for listening. LOTS OF HUGS SHAWNNA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: