Re: Home Again YEAH!

Sun Jun 2 11:53:33 2002

Dear Cookie, I am so sorry for your loss. I have read and heard about the barge accident on the news and the papers. It must be hard to deal with. I'm glad you got home safely too. Don't worry about the bathroom floor (maybe the tile fairies will come and do it for you). Take care of yourself. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: CookieTish@aol.com Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 10:42 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Home Again YEAH!

Good Sunday Morning Everyone.. Richard and i made the 8 hour journey from Tx to Ok.on Friday after I saw the pain management Dr one last time before i left TX..he said i didnt need to be seen for 3 months unless something comes up that needs attention, I have a 3 month supply of meds,and im all set now...the trip was pretty tough on me physically and mentally also..i had alot to face wheni got back home..well to this home..we also have a home in Tx too.. But as i have told some of my friends here..that there was a terrible accident here in Oklahoma last Sunday where a barge hit a bridge on The Arkansas river..and caused a bridge to collapse, there were a lot of cars on the bridge sending 14 people to their deaths..and well My Cousin Pat and her hubby Jerry Gillion..were among the 14 victims. So we had that to face when we got back to OK...The funeral was yesterday Saturday, it was a beautiful service with hundreds of people in attendance...beside the hundreds of family members we have a huge family! And when we got home..our big bathroom, the main bathroom in our house .the one that everyone uses especialy company..had sprung a leak..so after the funeral and all..Richard and i and our youngest son..had to replace the floor in that bathroom and the commode and all UGGHH UGGH DOUBLE UGGGGGHHHH...so the task of the day today...(IF I CAN GET TO FEELING GOOD ENOUGH) haha i have to start laying new tile..well maybe that will wait til tomorrow haa. I spent alot of my travel time..coming home ..praying for you all on the board..and also for all the other folks in the world..who suffer as we all do..but have yet to find the board. Anyway..i wanted yall to know that i was thinking about you..and praying for you all too...i hope everyone is at least comfy... Much Love and Hugs Tish..P.S. now im gonna catch up on the reading of your posts from the past few days.. Im probably gonna miss chrch today ..i am just worn smooth out... I sure Hope Everyone is doing ok..

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: