Re: Dear Tami from Saly

Sat Jun 1 11:24:04 2002

Dear Sally, The nurse told me that Ultracet is new, but let me tell you I had a much better day yesterday than I have had in quite awhile. Maybe it's the combination of the two, Neurontin and Ultracet. I can just hope and pray its doing something for me. I've never tried the Oxycontin before but if it gets bad again I'm going to ask for it. I see my gyn on Tues. that did my surgery last month, and he's the one that gave me the Tylenol #3. My primary dr is the one that gave me the other two meds. You say it is beautiful here, so where is here? I live in Henderson Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas. It's hot, but I love it here. I am orginally from Texas. You are lucky to have a job that you can lay down at and take alittle break from. I work for the State. I usually work 4 10hr shifts, but since my surgery the dr. put me on light duty 6 hours a day. I don't think I can return to full-time with this pain. I just don't want to lose my job. I know my doctor will continue to keep me on light duty, I just don't know how long my employers are gonna like it....Anyway, I hope you have a good day, and god bless you, Your friend, Tami At Fri, 31 May 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dear Tami, It's really hard to work in constant pain. If you can do it at
>all, you deserve a medal. And the more we work the more it hurts, so that's
>a vicious cycle. I work here at the Inn too much, but I can lay down when I
>need to and I can spend 45 minutes in the loo without boss problems, so
>that is nice.
>
>I've never heard of ultracet. It sounds new, but maybe not. I'm on oxycontin
>plus patches and breakthrough pills. Sometimes I still stuff a washcloth in
>my mouth so I won't scream and freak everybody out. People hate that. Most
>of my severe pain comes from scretching and lifting. But there is really
>little choice. Well, I guess there are a lot of choices, but I can't seem to
>give up my life here and it takes a lot of physical strength and endurance
>to keep it all together. But its beautiful here and I love it, so that's
>something very much on the positive side.
>
> Take care. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: