Adhesions

Fri May 31 10:33:39 2002

HELP! I am a 36 yr old female with a history of cancer and adhesions. Well the pain is back. It has been 7 years since the adhesion surgery conducted by in my opinion the best obgyn in the world. The only Dr that cared enough to not only take care of me but out of his own pocket. As I could not afford the surgery. When all the so called experts snubbed there nose, this man whom was not even my own Dr at the time, asked me after he examined me what I was doing in a week. I do not think he ever saw a woman violently shake and cry during a reg exam. He scheduled surgery and to his disbelief started lasering and lasering and lasering. It is my understanding that the normal case of adhesion being lasered tale about 45 mins. This man spent over 3 hrs basicly reconstructing my insides. My bladder was stuck to uterus, my bowel track was a mess female organs looked to be cacooned and last but not least my liver was totally ingulfed. The report said Fitz hugh Curtis syndrom. My Dr was so tired after this surgery with me he closed his office for the rest of the day and went home. I am fortunate as to the way he took out the adhesions in sheets as to minimize the adhesions to come. If any Dr is interested please E-mail me for his name. I am sure if the photos still exist. But they are welcomed to talk with him and use my photos for study and want not. The prroblem now being I live some 1500 miles away, I am merely trying to get some pain management so I can perform my wifely duties. As I am gonna be forced to take illegal drugs to deal with this pain. Why is it so hard to get pain management from Drs. Do Drs really think we walk into their offices to humiliate ourselves merely for a script. of super asprins? Even though I gave this wacked Dr here copies of my surgery reports she still gave me nothing for pain. Most days I spend in bed each one get longer and longer. I am wore out because of the pain. Please someone tell me what I have to do to get the right medical attention. Is there something I am doing wrong? I am turning yellow different times of the day when I get close to passing out. I am afraid that my system is not working properly. Has anyone ever died from extencive adhesions? HELP. TRIXY651@aol.com West Palm Beach Fl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: