To Nancy, Sally, Kathy R and Lesa

Fri May 31 08:03:48 2002

Nancy, thanks for letting us know about Karla. Sally, thanks for the news about Jo going back to the hospital. Kathy, thanks for the update on Chrissie. I was worried about them all. Has anyone heard from Hell-yun?

Lesa, please keep posting and let us know how you are feeling. It truly makes me feel so much better to read that you are doing so well! It makes me feel as though, maybe someday, I'll find a Dr who will help me like yours has helped you. I think that I need to see some positive posts to keep my morale up, and your post was like a breath of fresh air. Sadly (I think) there are too few success stories.... Lesa, please don't feel guilty that you feel so much better - you go girl, and enjoy every minute!! :o)

I think it's time for a group style prayer. May our higher power comfort those in pain and in need, and continue to help those who are on the mend. May He hold all those who suffer in the palm of His hand....

To all the new people - quite a few of us "oldies" have not been feeling well for the last while, and we are having difficuly responding to your posts and welcoming you properly. Please be patient with us. Sometimes we are just too ill. I'm hoping to be feeling better next week, and if I can I will respond to unanswered posts then.

Wishing you all pain free moments, hours and days,

--
Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: