Re: Tish

Thu May 30 22:40:54 2002

Hiya Tami, Im so glad you liked your puppy..i searched and searched but couldnt find a white shepard...darn it.. But i reckon it was fitting enough huh.. Anyway about the med Ultracet...well personally for me..it worked no better than Tylenol did, i know my Dr tried all of the NON Narcotic things on me as well..until they just had to give me something narcotic...but then again i have heard a few people say that they have gotten good relief with the Ultracet and Neurontin together...so im crossing my fingers for you and sending up a little prayer that you will get some relief...but if not Tami...you call him back asap Monday and tell him that it didnt ok.. Im doing well enough on my patches now that i feel like i could possibly go back to woork a little bit..but i dont know..because i did fight so hard for my disability too...i may just wait til after i get to Germany and have surgery before i consider that.. Any how..i hope your having a good evening..and that you are comfy.. Huugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: