Re: Chrissie's Surgery

Thu May 30 16:55:45 2002

Kathy, Thanks for the up-date on Chrissy. I was really worried about her. She has become a special friend to me and I am so greatful for the news. Again thanks, Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hummgbrd@attbi.com Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 5:00 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Chrissie's Surgery

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that Chrissie made it through a evry long 6 hr surgery. I haven't spoken to her husband, Pete, diretcly but he has left me 2 voicemails today at work. It is now 4:30 and they are bringing her to her room. She will be there until Monday to Tues it sounds like based on his message. They obviously found alot of adhesions and alot more issues than they planned on. Small intestines, bowels, & of course her gall bladder. Sounds like it will be a rough road to recovery for her this time but maybe the end of all of this nasty pain. That is all I know for now. I will do my best to keep you all posted. I shouldhave my computer back at home tonight so feel free to email me personally if you want. I am sneaking this one in at work!!! Dont tell anyone!!!

Love & Warm hugs to all! Kathy R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: