Update & etc..

Thu May 30 11:32:12 2002

Where do I start?? I had my brain MRI done & it was ok, at least I had one. My kids say it is the size of an apple LOL. Artery test came out great. The Neuro Dr said the shaking in my hand was some type if benine (sp) tremor. It is worse with anxiety so they are increasing anxiety meds, but eventually, I will have to take some type of neuro med to control it. I had a Dr appt. with the orthopedic Dr yesterday for my knees, the inside of the knee cap is rubbing on the femur on both knees. I had PT which helped a small amount. I cant do more exercise because of adhesion pain & the hernia. Well, there is nothing they can do for my knees. The only thing that will help is exercise. I think I would prefer surgery, but that wont help. I have an appointment with the surgeon for my hernia on the 4th. I will let you know how that turns out. We had fun at the family reunion. My daugter & hubby came in & we had our 3 adopted grandbabies with us too, 4, 3, & 7weeks. We had the oldest one of 87 there. On Monday our daughter & hubby left & our son followed them home to spend the summer in Pheonix to work, boy was that hard to let both of them go. The "baby" (almost 15) went to spend a few days with her friend, so I have had "empty nest syndrom" since Monday. Our son has 2 pigs he is raising for the county fair that we have to take care of while he is gone. I also resently lost 2 of my cats, I am down to 3 now, I told hubby I had to get more cats because the cat to dog ratio is even now. I don't think he was too happy about that!! I know what Christy means about all the loving the animals want to give you on the way to the bathroom in the mornings & really got a laught out of that. Lesa, I am so happy you are feeling good. Enjoy it & don't feel bad about it! I hope everyone is doing well inspite of the pain. Mentally, I am feeling very good. Love to all Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: