Re: My day........humph!

Wed May 29 23:58:08 2002

Chrissie that was absolutely hilarious, I peed my pants too. You are going to owe us all new undies pretty soon. Love and a salute to rubber pants, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janice Simpson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:00 PM Subject: Re: My day........humph!

Dear Bunny Feet, do you know how much pain you have caused me by laughing till I couldn't stop?? Don't ever ( and I mean ever stop writing this stuff). You are so wonderful and such a gifted writer. Chrissy don't ever stop being you!!!! Your friend Jan

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 5:42 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: My day........humph!

Hi to all my wonderful sweet friends, Ever wake up and have one of those days? Like those dropsy days I was telling you about in a former post? You get up in the morning having to pee so bad and you drop your pillow on the floor only to trip over it when you finally get those legs off the bed. You try and walk to the bathroom and if you have a household like mine; 3 cats and one dog and a 6'4" husband - the trip to the bathroom can be a dangerous one. As I walk down the hallway on my way to the bathroom my kidneys are telling me to hurry, hurry up before I let loose - your cats and the dog decide to say good morning happily all over your legs with each movement of each leg. So as you are walking down the hall, very carefully trying not to step on your loving animals as they say good morning to you and your kidneys are yelling at you, you miss seeing that cat/dog squeaky toy you just stepped on that's wet all over from animal slim and your foot along with your leg go in! to this position you never thought you could do. You know, one of those yoga positions with your leg over your shoulder and your husband eyeballing you as if he thinks he's in for a treat.............well, as I slipped onto the floor into my yoga position with my husbands eyeballs widening - all my animals were very excited that Mommy was getting on the floor to give good morning hellos - my kidneys just about had it - crawling to the toilet pleading with my kidneys to hold on for one more second - I pull up the toilet seat cover, prepare yourself kidneys, it's your turn. I sit down clumsily sideways and the toilet seat flies off! Here I am again into another yoga position with the toilet seat on the floor and my long hair stuck between the toilet seat and the top of the toilet. Do you have a visual yet? The dog starts drinking the toilet water only to slurp some water onto the cats - the cats, ALL 3 of them, with their wonderful fear of water, ! jump a mile high as if they had springs on their legs, and of course one had to land on my head and with his back claws left a wonderful scratch down my back. owey......At this point I just didn't care anymore and sat on the toilet without the seat just so my kidneys would stop feeling as if they were going to explode. Boy that was a cold back end start of a day. I went to get my mail today. As I walk down my long dirt driveway I notice the city workers were out there continuing their work on our road. With one hand holding my yummy coffee, the other hand was free to wave hello to the workers. I'm at the end of my driveway and all of a sudden I'm about 3 feet into the ground. Have you ever fallen and feel as if it was in slow motion? This was the very slowest motion ever! With coffee all over my face and shirt I was wondering, how in the hell, what in the hell - then the words came out of my mouth......ummmmm HELLLLP!!! The nice gentlemen came running over to help me. As I look up I see all these arms reaching out for mine. I reach up for their hands and as I get pulled up, part of my pants fell down....how embarrassing. At least I had underwear on this morning. tee hee Not that I don't wear underwear, I do, I have names of the days on each and every one of them so I k! now what day it is...tee hee As I pull up my clothes that have fallen 1/2 way off of me, I thank the guys who saved me and asked what the heck happened. At the end of my driveway they were replacing the drainage pipe and I didn't see the loose, very loose dirt. They hadn't packed it down yet. Lucky klutzy Chrissie. As my Mom, God rest her soul, used to say to me....I found you under a rock in a test tube with the writing on the rock "klutz" and felt bad for you so I took you home to make you my own. I'm sorry this email was long, I just needed to vent about my day. Love and hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's PS hey, at least I didn't put tanning lotion on and strip my face like I did last year.......tee hee Wishing all my sweet honey bunnies a pain free wonderful day with a huge smile ")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: