Re: for Tish

Tue May 28 00:18:36 2002

Dear Tish My husband is 45 and I am 40. His name is Dennis Torres, we both worked as Law Enforcement Officers for Calhoun County Sheriff's Dept in Port Lavaca, Tx. We both also worked for Port Lavaca Police Dept. Both of us 18 years. The last four years there I was the 911 communications supv. Hated it. Too much stress..My husband now works a peachy little job for the Hyatt Regency at Lake Las Vegas Resort, security supervisor. Hyatt is a great company to work for. 12 free nights a year at any Hyatt in the world. I work for the State of Nevada, Dept of Motor Vehicles and Public Safety. Small dogs are cute, we have a white german sherpherd puppy, 6 mos old. We have thought about raising them. They are kinda rare. We have had shepherds forever, being in law enforcement and all.....She is our 2nd white shepherd....but sounds like you will have alot of fun with the little ones...will keep you busy and distracted anyway!! I love Bassett Hounds too.... anyway, my husbands best friend is with DPS govenor detail. He emails all the time about how bored he is...he's only got a few years left til he can retire. Well gotta get ready for bed. I am only working 6 hours a day now, since my surgery last month. I was working 4 10 hours shifts and all the sitting was killing me. I have to have another surgery sooon..... Take care, Love, Tami

At Mon, 27 May 2002, TxTish40@aol.com wrote: >
>My goodnesss Tami..it is a small world huh....what part of law enforcement
>were you in.?? My Hubby asked how old you are..hes wondering if he might know
>you..and what your hubbys name is too..
>We are going to raise Pugs- Boston terrriers- Pomeranians..Mini
>Pinschers-English Bulldogs and Daschunds..maybe a few Bassett Hounds...all
>smaller breeds cause i cant lift around on the bigger ones myself.
> You are in My Thoughts and My Prayer..Tami.
>You take Care.
>Hugs and Love...
>Tish.
>P.S.Aare yall still in Law Enforcement out there???

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: