Re: Sweet Jan ")

Mon May 27 22:00:46 2002

Hey Bunny Feet, Sorry I haven't written in a while but I have been so bummed out with the trip to the new HORROR Doc. She more of less told me to stick it. but that is OK. I am so excited for you going to PA and this time(and I know it is this time) you will make out great. I feel bad that we can't talk on AOL while you are gone but I know your husband will be busy while he is there with you but if I leave my phone number could he call me collect and let me know how you are. Like I said you are my sister and I will be really worried about you and if I know you are doing OK then I will be OK. My number is 1-508-580-1592 and if he can call collect anytime I will hope he doesn't think I am a nut but I would really feel better knowing how well you are doing. Take care-drive slow and just give em "hell" in Pa. Love Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 11:48 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Sweet Jan ")

Thank you my sweets for your kind words. I love it when I can make people laugh so that they forget about their devil pain if only for a while. It helps me too as I laugh when I write it. It wasn't funny as my bladder was full, but once it was empty and I thought of my day, I couldn't help but laugh and I wanted to pass on the medicine of laughter onto the people I so care for and love with all my heart. I love you my sweet Jan - here are some nice gentle hugs for you and one of my bunny slippers - the other one is in the washing machine - that's yet another story to tell....tee hee ~Chrissie xo's Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: