Re: for Tami!

Mon May 27 17:10:02 2002

Hi Tami. It was so good to here from you...I am in Amarillo Tx right now..we are in the process of selling one of our homes here right now..and of course my Pain Management Dr is here as well...we actually live full time in OK..now.. My Hubby was born and raised around Midland Tx as well..and after he graduated from A&M he worked for several years in Pecos Tx as a Trooper...then on to Sonora..as well then on to Amarillo where he has worked for THE Dept Of Public Safety for the past 15 yrs..as a criminalist...and has just recently retired....and is now just an investment counselor..and we are building a kennel and we are going to raise dogs.. Boy that watermelon was good if ya ask me ha..but my hubby said ehh it was ok...it wasnt a PECOS watermelon ha..so i know you know your Tx watermelons too..sister. We passed through Las Vegas in Dec going to Ca..but we didnt get to play since we were enroute to my sisters funeral..maybe next time tho.. Hope You are having a good day Tami.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: