>surgy was for the Appendixs. I have 2 layers of mesh in for hernians. I
>have been told by my Doc. that part of my stomach , all of my
>intestions and my liver are stuck to the abdominal wall and the mesh. He
>said that the type of Adhesions I have { Dense Cohesive } that there was
>nothing he could done. I'am worried that the organs that are stuck may
>get infected. He also said that if he does surgey that it is going to
>make me worse than I'am now. Well today I'am in a wheel chair because
>it hurts so bad to stand walk or even move. He said all he can do is
>keep me out of pain by giving me Morphine.
>
>Is there anybody out there in the world that can help me. I'am so sick
>and tired of this. All I want to do is get off disability and go back
>to work.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to read this.
>
>--
> Patrick Dixon
>

--
i am 41, and i have had adheasions sense i was 19, i had a ruptured uteras when my first son was born . i hav had 13 other surgeres since thenfor bladder overies tubes 2 more csections and many other different surgeres,now i am told my, uteris, bowles,tubes,bladder,everything in my stomach is hooked together to the wall of my stomach.the pain is much of the time so unbearable i dont want to go on liveing  but i have three wonderful boys or young men now who i want to see get through college. i have several sergeries that i need to have done but the doctors are afraid to do now they say i have fatty liver, which is in no way related to achol i have never drank. then i have aprolapsed uterus ,prolapsed backwards laying on my bowels and bladder. i have a cysticel on my bladder which causes bladder infection  as i said the pain is so great i cant stand it dut i hope someday they can find an aid to help us i also have an enlarged heart and did have heart failure, but that is much better now i am looking forward to getting gastric bypass surgery hopefully the adhisions dont prevent me from getting that done. good luck to you thank you for being out there to listen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: