To Chrissy Re: My day........humph!

Wed May 22 17:20:46 2002

Chrissy,

Honey, I sure hope you meant this post to be funny 'cause I damn near peed my pants reading it!! Man, I have GOT to find you a publisher!

I've been having one of those weeks - not nearly so delightfully entertaining as your day, but one of those "if it can go wrong it will" weeks. Chrissy, your post just made my day - and made me laugh at myself!

Thanks so much for your precious gift of laughter :o)

Your friend,

--
Clare

At Wed, 22 May 2002, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >Hi to all my wonderful sweet friends, >Ever wake up and have one of those days? Like those dropsy days I was >telling you about in a former post? You get up in the morning having to pee >so bad and you drop your pillow on the floor only to trip over it when you >finally get those legs off the bed. You try and walk to the bathroom and if >you have a household like mine; 3 cats and one dog and a 6'4" husband - the >trip to the bathroom can be a dangerous one. As I walk down the hallway on >my way to the bathroom my kidneys are telling me to hurry, hurry up before I >let loose - your cats and the dog decide to say good morning happily all over >your legs with each movement of each leg. So as you are walking down the >hall, very carefully trying not to step on your loving animals as they say >good morning to you and your kidneys are yelling at you, you miss seeing that >cat/dog squeaky toy you just stepped on that's wet all over from animal slim >and your foot along with your leg go into this position you never thought you >could do. You know, one of those yoga positions with your leg over your >shoulder and your husband eyeballing you as if he thinks he's in for a >treat.............well, as I slipped onto the floor into my yoga position >with my husbands eyeballs widening - all my animals were very excited that >Mommy was getting on the floor to give good morning hellos - my kidneys just >about had it - crawling to the toilet pleading with my kidneys to hold on for >one more second - I pull up the toilet seat cover, prepare yourself kidneys, >it's your turn. I sit down clumsily sideways and the toilet seat flies off! >Here I am again into another yoga position with the toilet seat on the floor >and my long hair stuck between the toilet seat and the top of the toilet. Do >you have a visual yet? The dog starts drinking the toilet water only to >slurp some water onto the cats - the cats, ALL 3 of them, with their >wonderful fear of water, jump a mile high as if they had springs on their >legs, and of course one had to land on my head and with his back claws left a >wonderful scratch down my back. owey......At this point I just didn't care >anymore and sat on the toilet without the seat just so my kidneys would stop >feeling as if they were going to explode. Boy that was a cold back end start >of a day. >I went to get my mail today. As I walk down my long dirt driveway I notice >the city workers were out there continuing their work on our road. With one >hand holding my yummy coffee, the other hand was free to wave hello to the >workers. I'm at the end of my driveway and all of a sudden I'm about 3 feet >into the ground. Have you ever fallen and feel as if it was in slow motion? >This was the very slowest motion ever! With coffee all over my face and >shirt I was wondering, how in the hell, what in the hell - then the words >came out of my mouth......ummmmm HELLLLP!!! The nice gentlemen came running >over to help me. As I look up I see all these arms reaching out for mine. I >reach up for their hands and as I get pulled up, part of my pants fell >down....how embarrassing. At least I had underwear on this morning. tee hee >Not that I don't wear underwear, I do, I have names of the days on each and >every one of them so I know what day it is...tee hee As I pull up my clothes >that have fallen 1/2 way off of me, I thank the guys who saved me and asked >what the heck happened. At the end of my driveway they were replacing the >drainage pipe and I didn't see the loose, very loose dirt. They hadn't >packed it down yet. Lucky klutzy Chrissie. As my Mom, God rest her soul, >used to say to me....I found you under a rock in a test tube with the writing >on the rock "klutz" and felt bad for you so I took you home to make you my >own. I'm sorry this email was long, I just needed to vent about my day. >Love and hugs to all, >~Chrissie xo's PS hey, at least I didn't put tanning lotion on and strip my >face like I did last year.......tee hee Wishing all my sweet honey bunnies a >pain free wonderful day with a huge smile ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: