Re: Blisters Under The Patches..Karla & Sally.

Wed May 15 01:13:23 2002

Dear Sally& Karla My Dr called tonight after i posted the question about the blisters..and this is what he told me..it sounds crazy but hey its worth a shot....He said that he was going to call me in an Rx for FLONASE the allergy/Sinus Nasal Spray..he said to spray it on the place that i am going to put the patch..let it dry then apply the patch..he said that all of his patients that have tried this..have gotten wonderful results NO MORE BLISTERS.. My blisters were really burning like wildfire..so since i already had some flonase..when i changed my patch tonight i did as he recommended ..also i put it on the blisters from the last 2 patches..and they immedietely stopped burning...and the redness is just alomost gone...he also said you could put the flonase around the edges of the patch if any did come up..during the course of the 3 days the patch stays on..Do you ever put your patch on your butt cheek?? thats where my hormone patch is..so tonight i have a patch on both cheeks...i try to keep mine low on my bod..because im still in the nausea stages.. Thanks for answering me...yall! Gentle Hugs and Love.. I Hope you are at least ccomfy tonight! Tish.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: