Re: White Count

Tue May 14 19:17:57 2002

Dear Chrissie:

I think normal WBC is from 4,300 to 10,800 cells/uL/cu. Here in Canada lab results always say 4,000 to 11,000. If they are low it sometimes indicates infection, depending on how low they are.

You should ask your doctor about it again. Chrissie, I've been sort of staying away lately, but I couldn't resist answering your question...and I wanted to take the opportunity to wish you the very best on your upcoming surgery.

How's your angel been? She really doesn't seem very mischievious lately...hmmmm...she MUST be up to something!!LOL!!

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Tue, 14 May 2002, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >Does anyone know the normal number for your white cell count? Each time I >have my blood drawn they have always told me that my white count is low. >I've asked them each time what is the normal count and they say you need to >wait and talk to your doctor. Then, I wait, wait, wait............I'm >tapping my foot still waiting for the answer. Thanks for any answer my >sweets.... >Love with hugs and kisses...... >~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: