Happy Moms Day& stuff aabout pain relief.

Sun May 12 22:27:33 2002

Hi All...I just wanted to wish all of you lovely Moms a very happy Moms day..My Day has been pretty wonderful..almost pain free with My Duragesic patches and Lorcet plus for breakthrough...This has been a day full of Blessings for me..and i am sooo thankful. I am praying that aall of you are least comfortable today.. The patches and pills for breakthrough are working WONDERS for me...i had a few bouts with nausea..but my wonderful Dr just gave me Mecclazzine and Noloxone to combat the side effects of the patches..and i am so thankful because ttoday i havent haad to take either one of those. My Dr also decided that since i was doing so well on the pain meds..that he wouldnt give me the injections..he said but if i do get back in pain again..we can go ahead and do the injections..he actually left the injections up to me..he said when and if i feel liike i need them..just to call..and he would squeeze me in immedietely...i just feel so blessed to have found this Dr..and it seems like i foound him just in when i needed him most...i even took a copy of the Pain Patients Bill Of Rights with me to this Dr..on my first visit... And guess what he had hanging on the wall in each of his exam rooms?? Yep "The Pain Patients Bill Of Rights" i knew right then that God had lead me to this Dr...I also gave him the web address for International Adhesions Society.org. So today is a good day for me..I am very blessed as a mother and as a wife and i will hope and pray...that each and every one of you..finds a Dr as wonderful and caring as mine is..And that God will lead you in the direction of peace and free of pain. Hugs and Love To All Of you. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: