Re: Trip to E.R last night...

Sun May 12 20:18:56 2002

Hi Rita -

One flush does not get them all out. As I said, the liver holds about 2,000. The only stones that pass are the ones that are ready to go and I say you have more in there if you got what you did the first time around. There is no doubt in my mind. Ive known lots of people in the same predicament. Ive done 8 flushes total and each time, there were stones until I eventually got none. The epidural I'll never do again. AS they were removing it, it left my upper left thigh numb. That was 7 months ago. Its still numb. I also took everyone else's advice that the epidural was the way to go. It didn't work anyway as toning down any pain. And yes, I am all too familiar with as long as youre walking, you aint sick. But back to the stones, you got some fairly large ones out. Who's to say theres not one in there the size of a golf ball making you feel the way you do? Or a hundred more small ones. Its when they get caught in the bile ducts too that cause pain. You just oughta consider another one while youre waiting on surgery. Yes I agree, the oil is disgusting but it sure is effective without being cut open!

--
Shali

At Sun, 12 May 2002, Rita Steele wrote: > >Shali, >I did the liver/gallbladder flush before I had my >gallbladder out. My Chiropractor gave me the recipe. >On 2/14/00 I passed @ least 40 stones from pinhead >size to large grape size. The recipe was throuroughly >disgusting but I was desperate! But I continued to be >in severe pain so I went to a gastro Dr. & I took >several of the stones with me, he wouldn't even look @ >them & said you could not pass stones! I had an >ultrasound that showed I had no stones in my >gallbladder, imagine that! Finally I was given a HIDA >scan that came back that my gallbladder was only >functioning @ 4%. So after suffering for two months I >had my gallbladder removed, but the pain got worse >after surgery. I'm not on any pain meds. Drs. a very >reluctant to prescribe me anything that works. So I >feel like surgery is my only option. Hopefully it will >confirm that I have adhesions so my employer will get >off my back. They think because I can walk & talk that >I can continue to work. Unfortunately I have a high >pain tolerance I had my kids without medication, but I >would have an epidural if I had to do it all over >again!!! Thanks for the suggestion though I really >appreciate it. I have the recipe too, if anyone else >would like to try it. Happy Mothers Day to All! >Rita in AZ >--- Shali <Shali9@icdc.com> wrote: >> Jennifer - >> >> Hold on before you go jumping into this because you >> are still having >> problems yet the usual answer nothing is wrong. >> Hope I dont get in >> trouble here but I happen to know a few things and >> this may be worth >> finding out if the pain goes away for a few bucks. >> I will assume that >> since you had your gallbladder out, you were having >> gallbladder problems >> or attacks. You are still having trouble - doesnt >> surprise me if this >> is the scenario: The gallbladder doesnt hold near as >> many stones as the >> liver. The liver holds or can hold around 2,000. >> Do they address the >> liver? NO. Just the gallbladder. Then how can one >> feel better? A liver >> flush can push more stones out. Its a 3 day event >> to find out. If you >> go in for adhesions and dont have them, you havent >> gained anything. If >> you can do a liver flush, you WILL gain something - >> either the knowledge >> that you arent dealing with adhesions because the >> pain is gone OR the >> pain isnt gone and its adhesions. You have a good >> chance at staying out >> of surgery. I have the recipe for the flush if you >> want it >> >> Shali >> >> At Sat, 11 May 2002, Rita Steele wrote: >> > >> >Jennifer, >> >I had my gallbladder removed on 3/22/00 instead of >> >feeling better the pain got worse. I've been to @ >> >least a dozen different Drs. over the last two >> years. >> >I've had every test imaginable & everything always >> >comes back "NORMAL"! Not until I went to an >> >independent medical Dr.last Dec. (my employer >> >apparently thought I was faking my pain & I've been >> >employed by the same co. for 21 yrs!) did anyone >> >mention adhesions.To make it more upsetting he told >> me >> >after all the tests I suffered through, (that put >> me >> >deeper in debt) would not show adhesions only >> surgery >> >would! But he recommended I have 3-6 mos. of >> >psychiatric help for my depression, he said surgery >> >was a last resort. Well, after going through >> therapy, >> >taking three different anti-depressants the pain >> has >> >not gone away! I have apt. with a surgeon in >> Phoenix >> >this Tues. who I pray is the answer to my pain. I'm >> >sick & tired of being treated like a nut case. My >> pain >> >seems to be worse @ night & when I was working I >> used >> >my right arm constantly the pain became >> excruciating. >> >I've been on medical leave since Oct. 01', my >> employer >> >is taking me off disability on Monday because the >> >psychiatrist released me because he can't do >> anything >> >else to help me! Life is not fair! A heating pad is >> >the only way I get through the night. I really feel >> >for you if you are going through what I have been >> for >> >the last two years. >> >Pain Free Hugs, >> >Rita in AZ >> >--- Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote: >> >> Jennifer, >> >> Yes, the more they cut you, the more adhesions >> you >> >> can get, and there is no >> >> 100% cure for adhesions. >> >> Millie >> > >

>>>> >>> ----- Original Message ----- >> >> From: "Jennifer" <webcraft@geotec.net> >> >> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" >> >> <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >> >> Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 6:28 PM >> >> Subject: Trip to E.R last night... >> >> >> >> > I've been having some massive upper right >> >> abdominal pain/painful >> >> > breathing in the same area for a while now.. >> and >> >> finally got to the >> >> > point where it was totally unmanagable >> yesterday. >> >> My husband took me to >> >> > the E.R. >> >> > >> >> > The E.R. doc said that all of my blood tests >> >> where great and that she >> >> > believes that the pain I'm having is caused by >> >> scar tissue/adhesions >> >> > from my gall bladder surgery three years ago. >> >> > >> >> > She gave two scripts for pain meds and a >> referral >> >> to a surgeon. Said >> >> > that if the pain continues that they would >> >> probably go back in and >> >> > attempt to cut through the adhesions to relieve >> >> the pain. >> >> > >> >> > I've never had any other problems like this >> from >> >> previous surgeries ( >> >> > appendectomy-11 years ago, cyst removal- 4 >> times >> >> over the last 8 years) >> >> > >> >> > Has anyone ever heard of this? Seems like if >> the >> >> gallbladder surgery >> >> > caused the adhesions... that going back into >> the >> >> same area would cause >> >> > more of them. >> >> > >> >> > Thanks, >> >> > Jennifer >> >> > >> >> > To remove yourself from the >> >> adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go >> >> > to the unsubscribe form at >> >> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >> >> > >> >> >> >> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >> > >> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: