Help

Sun May 12 19:54:36 2002

Help............. I've been away for a long time but now I have returned. I am seeking advice and of course moral support. I just went thru my 11th surgery for adhesions. It was outpatient with the laproscope and my Dr did not remove any of the "ton" of adhesions that he saw. My pain is mostly right-sided with some on the left. Problem is the Dr saw the "ton" on the left and didn't see anything on the right. He states that my pain cannot radiate that far...and he states that it will require a laprotomy to remove the extensive adhesions on the left. Now I know from my pain and experience what I am feeling is adheisons on the right. But before he will do the Laprotomy he wants me to see a Gastro Dr and a Urologist to rule out irrital bowel, etc , of which I have no symtoms. Only pain meds I've been put on is Tylenol 3...which is doing nothing....just curious if anyone out there knows of a good surgeon in Las Vegas? or should I go ahead thru all the tests and more agonizing pain waiting to find out. My quality of life now sucks and I am so ready to just hang it all up....help

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: