Millie from Sally

Sat May 11 19:12:49 2002

Millie, Don't be silly, of course you are NOT leaving the board. We don't want you to, I've taken a consensus vibrational mystical vote and we've all voted that you stay, so there. So what if you whine, I would whine more, but I get too caught up in the concept that no one loves me, that I can't even write to the board to whine. So in that sense you are more mentally stable and emotionally well than I am. If you want to take a little vacation, then that's okay, we seem to all do that from time to time. But everyone is changing and there are so many new people and I'm glad they have found us, cause this board is essential to a lot of our mental health, including yours. So what if you have pain, are a basket case, and complain. I'm the same way. Please stay. I need you. You are a fixture here. And fixtures are by definition attached so you can't go. He,He, Isn't that clever? Well, maybe not, just asinine. Anyway, I expect to hear from you from time to time. Got it? Love and hugs and kisses, (Boy, am I a bully?) Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: