Warning...joke ahead! (Note to Mille included!)

Sat May 11 14:02:54 2002

The Prognosis Is...

"Mr. Clark, I'm afraid I have bad news," the doctor told his anxious patient. "You only have six months to live."

The man sat in stunned silence for the next several minutes. Regaining his composure, he apologetically told his physician that he had no medical insurance. "I can't possibly pay you in that time."

"Okay," the doctor said, "let's make it nine months."

Man...that's almost too true to be funny! I went to a new pain clinic (I may be reapeating myself here), only to find out after filling out all the forms and answering all the questionaires, that the doctor (who is NOT on my insurance) had already talked to the other pain dr. (whose name I purposely left off ANY form...wonder how he found him????) and would only say that since I had fibromyalgia, that he couldn't do anything for me and that I need to see a psychologist! Nope, would not listen to me about my ARD, osteoarthritis, bone spurs on various places (including my spine) and degenerstive disc disease! Yep, said I shouldn't be on pain meds or muscle relaxants, phooey on HIM!

Does it not make sense that if I could get help for the other problems, maybe the fibromyalgia might noty be so bad? Or am I just "pissing up a rope" as my husband so elegantly puts it?

See Millie? I told you that I would whine if you weren't here! We need you!

Love and hugs to all, kcmo rose

--
Doctors: If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it
poorly.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: