Re: I'm Leaving the board tonight

Fri May 10 03:00:14 2002

Millie, Please do not leave. We all suffer on here. Pain is an awful thing to live with yet alone deal with by yourself. You have the love and support of everyone here. I apologize to you for anything that I possibly might have said that would have upset you. Having talked with you for so long I felt that I could convince you not to worry....for your sake. That only makes your condition worse. I was not telling you this because it was bothering me. You don't bother me. I just want to be able to give you the advice you need along with the love and support. Besides....who can I get together with to tease Sally about that age thing??? Love ya!!!!!! Please know that God is watching over you and blessing your life as you read this. Take the time to cherish that. Ultimately, he is the only person that you need. We are just tools to help you see that. Karla Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote: BODY { MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; COLOR: #0033cc; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica}To all of the good friends I've met on here, I say thank you for truly caring. I have talked to many wonderful people.But the time has come for me to leave here, as I am a whiner who dwells on things.I was told I botched up my chance to go to Scranton, last July... BUT that was with "HELP???" I didn't need.Toni, please keep in touch. Jo, the same for you and Nancy.I am supposedly a liar who cried wolf too many times.You all deserve better than me. I KNOW I am NOT a medical professional, and I am SORRY I couldn't help anyone else on here, so I'm leaving.Goodbye and continued good health to you.Millie.

Yahoo! Shopping - Mother's Day is May 12th!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: