Re: I'm Leaving the board tonight

Thu May 9 22:42:02 2002

Mille, Why are you leaving? Your part of this family of sufferes and are not a whiner. We want you and need you to post and be a part of us. I don' know what you mean about we deserve better than you but you are a good person and an important part of us. Please reconsider leaving- we want you to post and let us know what is going on and you do help other people more than you could know. This is only my opinion but since I think my instincts are very good you should listen to me and stay with us. You are in my prayers and in my thoughts. Please let me know how you are doing? Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: MillieSent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:03 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'm Leaving the board tonight

To all of the good friends I've met on here, I say thank you for truly caring. I have talked to many wonderful people. But the time has come for me to leave here, as I am a whiner who dwells on things. I was told I botched up my chance to go to Scranton, last July... BUT that was with "HELP???" I didn't need. Toni, please keep in touch. Jo, the same for you and Nancy. I am supposedly a liar who cried wolf too many times. You all deserve better than me. I KNOW I am NOT a medical professional, and I am SORRY I couldn't help anyone else on here, so I'm leaving. Goodbye and continued good health to you. Millie.Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: