Re: Cranberry Juice

Thu May 9 20:22:24 2002

For those of you who need to drink cranberry juice but just can't handle the taste all the time, they now have white cranberry juice, white cranberry juice with peach and some others. I find the peach one to be very good. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But, if you have bladder or kidney problems it has definitely been proven to be beneficial for you. Karla

> Meg King <mzkid@email.msn.com> wrote: Shawnna,I just came from my doctors. She said she had the mother of all laxatives and if that didn't work she had the father of all laxatives. So, here goes. I just took the first dose.It is by Fleet, Phospho-soda. Take 1/2 bottle in glass of water, then 3-3 1/2 hours later take second half in glass of water. I plugged my nose but I could tell it was really really bad tasting. Then she wants me to take 1/2 a glass of warm prune juice then follow with 1 scoop of citrucel with water & cranberry juice mixed in every night before bed from now on to prevent constipation. Give it a try. I'll keep you posted.Meg ----- Original Message ----- From: Sl72396@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:38 AMSubject: Re: Constipated or Impacted?
Meg I dont know the answer in fact I am dealing with the same. I have went one time, and it was just a little, since last Thursday night. I havent been able to sleep the last two nights because of the pain. I hope we both get answers soon. LOTS OF HUGS Shawnna

Yahoo! Shopping - Mother's Day is May 12th!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: