Re: Endo return or Adhesions

From: debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com ("debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com")
Wed May 8 22:26:54 2002

Thankyou. The worse part is I almost bled to death because I got another ruptured ovarian cyst on the ovary that they said wasn't there. Once you experience the pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst you never forget along with the shock symptamology. My husband had enough sense to take me to a ER out of their little group where a emergency CT and MRI revealed all. Of course that required another surgery. Believe me I went back to these doctors with medical reports,films and my surgical records. I very well could of sued but they all would lie and deny and it would just cause me to have more pain and anger and be blackmailed from the remainder of the practicing community which could be the difference between life and death. I will let God take care of it in his own way. Thankyou Debbie -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:27:21 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Endo return or Adhesions Dear Deb Girl my heart goes out for you. It is just amazing the lengths doctors will go to try and hide their mistakes!!!! I honestly think if they would just be up front and admit if they did make a mistake there would be less lawsuits. We all understand that doctors are human too but when they lie to us it just makes matters worse. I have also notices in my fight that doctors will cover each other butts. ( I found that out the hard way). I hope that things improve for you and will be praying that they do. LOTS OF HUGS Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: