Re: I need a shoulder to cry on.

From: debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com ("debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com")
Wed May 8 15:58:06 2002

Hi: File your appeal...it has nothing to do with your condition.SSDI(social sec. disability) pretty much rejects everyone the first 2 times and then on the final appeal passes you through. They play games in hopes that you don't appeal.The system is bogus and setup to deny almost everyone first time around. You pretty much need to be on a ventilator to get it first time though I had a blood disease and got mine first time around even though that disorder didn't affect my ability to work...it was my other conditions. My husband was in the hospital fighting for his life with kidney failure,sepsis from pancreatitis along with spinal fusion the whole length of his back with rods,screws and fusions.11 doctors rated him disabled and they still rejected him until the hearing appeal.It's standard crap. I don't know you but I have added you to my prayers and will pray often. Hang in there it will get better...I know I've been in your shoes. Deb -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 15:22:46 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: I need a shoulder to cry on. Hi Hon- Please- Please don't give up! Even though things don't seem like it -things will change tomorrow and the day after. You have to hang in there and not give up- I know its easy for me to say but everyday for me is a fight. I will not lose-I will find the right Dr. and I will have pain free days. I will enjoy my life again and be able to work and just live like everyone else. but for now I have to keep fighting and so do you. You don't know what's around the corner and neither do I but to give up is not an option for me and I know not for you either. the disabilty denial is terrible but I am sure there are other people here that have been through it and maybe they have some information that can help. We are here to listen anytime and don't every apologize if you aren't happy and full of sunshine- we'll listen to whatever you have to say. Your friend, Jan
--

>----- Original Message ----- From: sweetlovin2u2002@hotmail.com Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 2:19 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I need a shoulder to cry on. Hello everybody well today is May 8th /2002 and I just received my papers saying I was denied disability because there is no substantial physical or mental impairment on your ability to attend to your personal care and fuction in the community and fuction in the work place does not result in a substantial resetriction in one or more of these activities of daily living. I am so upset they don't live with the pain I am in. They don't know how I fuction from day to day I just find it degrading, that they did this. I guess chalk it up to the way I was feeling before this started that hey I am having pain and no one really inderstands how this is effeccting my life. I am so sorry I just feel like giving up I have had it dealing with pain and everyday lifes little occurances. I just give up and I am tired of no one understanding how I feel. I am sorry for this letter and I know all of you understand and I thank you all for this. Well I am signing of I can't do this anymore I give up.

--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: