Re: Endo return or Adhesions

From: debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com ("debsiwministry@carolina.rr.com")
Wed May 8 03:19:14 2002

My understanding is that the only way endo can be 100% diagnosed is by looking surgically. I may be wrong...but unless a new test has been developed and released by FDA in the last few years that is the only 100% way to tell. I do know that a blood test for endo was being worked on but I believe its still in the research stages. Deb You can also bet that if the endo is back so aren't the adhesions...with the adhesions being the main culprit. I have had adhesions return within weeks...once had a ruptured cyst 3 weeks postop of another one that had just been surgically removed. The adhesions were ten times worse then the ones they had just removed 3 weeks prior. I knew then I was in trouble..that was 22 years ago.They ned to find out why some of us form adhesions and why others don't. That is where the cure will come from. But I have doubts that much research has been even done on this aspect of it. Deb -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 22:12:57 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Endo return or Adhesions JUST WONDERING HOW THE DOCTOR DIAGNOSED THE ENDO HAD RETURNED???? I'M STARTING TO THINK I MAY BE IN THE SAME BOAT AND WONDERED HOW HE KNEW THE ENDO HAD RETURNED WITHOUT GOING IN AND LOOKING....CONNIE B.
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: