My docs would give me anything (drug) to go away!

Tue May 7 05:54:53 2002

Good morning, Up early, it may be a BM day...hooray. I have only just found you all I was so saddened to see so many of you have been sent packing with nothing to help the pain. I on the other hand have been offered anything I want in the way of narcotics. Take a pill and go away...stop bugging us with your sniveling. I chose not to go that route as for years, even taking advil would consitape me. Asprin and my beloved heating pad. BM's are what causes me the most excruciating pain. My hysterectomy was done last july. I did not even take the post surgical tylenol/codiene. Had relief for about 4 months after post surgery. God, to hear some of your lives, I feel I should not complain. Anyhow this is my first full week on neuronton. It really helps, almost pain free BM's. I am having the shakes and slurring of my speech that I believe are side effects. Ehh. God bless you all, especially Kathy...wrote me two beautiful letters and put me hot on the trail of a new doc here in town. I read her story on the quilt and wrote to her and to my disbelief she wrote back promptly and gave me some hope that should last. I am going to put in another seperate post for a different type of question. Awarm wishes to all my new sisters. ( thats what it feels like) Dawn

PS..I noticed a lack of men on the sight??? Don't they get adhesions too?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: