Re: Adhesions and bowel obstructions

Mon May 6 21:33:54 2002

Dear Shawnna, I wouldn't take laxatives if you have that severe pain, and that type of bowel movement. The gastro pressed on my belly and said he felt no masses. He didn't seem overly worried about obstructions,yet. But I have to get a pelvic CT scan (without the contrast.) I went some tonight, but the feeling is horrible. He said he's almost 100% sure the adhesions are back. So am I. Hope you feel better. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sl72396@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 12:05 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions and bowel obstructions

Dear millie My name is Shawnna, I am new to the board but not the pain. I have the same question as you. My last bowel movement (I know this sounds gross ) was Thurs. night about nine and it was just like pus and liquid since then I havent even had the feeling of needing to go and last night my left side starting hurting the same today. It is not a severe pain just enough to be uncomfortable. I am scared to take laxatives. I honestly don't know if this is something to be concerned about or not, I hope we both can get answers real soon. I'll keep you in my prayers, please do the same for me. LOTS OF HUGS Shawnna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: