Re: Doctors, who are very skilled and experienced in adhesiolysis procedures!!!

Mon May 6 20:40:57 2002

In 1993 I had what they said was "almost" cervical cancer. 2 separate procedures were done and I was told they got it all. In 1994, I started hurting, the pain got worse, pelvic pain, excessive bleeding, etc... In 1995 I had lap. surgery and was told everything was clumped together and my left ovary in bad shape. In 1996, the pain started again and I finally consented to a hysterectomy. In 1997, the pain was back. I kept telling myself it was all in my head. Finally, in 1999 I was sent to the University of NC at Chapel Hill to see Dr. Steege. He did lap. surgery and cut loose the adhesions. 2 weeks later I felt wonderful. Eleven months later, the pain was back. I have been to see Dr Steege several times, have tried PT, seeing the Digestive Disease Dr. and everything else he suggested. I am still in pain and its getting worse. I went today for another appt. and told him several times that I think the adhesions are back. I know this pain and its the same!! He says he doesnt think the adhesions are back and wants me to go thru PT again. He said I have "straight back syndrome". I never have back pain until the adhesions are back. Why wont the dr's listen? What can I do? I cant keep going like this, but cant get anything done. Can you please help. Tell me where I need to go (not too far please).

--
Renee Petty

My address is 1860 Sanders Road Rock Hill SC 29730 HM # 803-980-1091

email: pettytara@msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: