Re: I'm your adopted Sister Jo...... you lucky gal you...tee hee

Mon May 6 12:59:33 2002

Dear Jo I think your submission is perfect :-) That is exactly how I have been feeling and could not find the right words! I know I would be treated differently from everyone to the medical profession,family and friends if it was cancer! Both of my parents died from Cancer My mom died at 47 from colon and liver cancer and my dad died at 33 from lung cancer. No one ever treated them the way I have been treated with this disease. Because they wouldn't question the pain,needing pain medication, bowel problems,eating problems,depression and all the other problems that go along with a terrible disease :-( I think there are many simularities between cancer and adhesions! Thats what upsets me to is all the NEW breakthroughs for this and that but we don't see any hope in site for our adhesions we can freeze embryo's to use later, clone animals, put a mechanical heart in men, and God knows what else technology has to offer but we remain here to suffer in silence:-( Sorry I got on my soap box but I am so tired of this!

--
God Bless My Adhesion Family
              _
            (\@/)
             / \
            /___\
        ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: