Re: Millie...instant messanger

Mon May 6 04:52:31 2002

Dear Barbara: I have lived with severe pelvic adhesions for over 25 years. I have had over 45 abdominal surgeries. I am sorry you feel awlful and can say a prayer that you are given comfort. Most of the time when I get severe pain it is either due to a ovarian cyst of bowel obstruction(partial). Un fortunately narcotics can make it worse as it slows the bowels but when your in so much pain that you cannot live it leaves one with no choice. I have found that heat does help some. I gained my greated relief after a hysterectomy but still suffer everyday. I just don't have as many cysts though I still get them as they left part of a ovary that was severely adhesed along with part of the uterus(ug). I again am sorry and have said a prayer for you. I wish I had found this list years ago. I would also suggest the help of a pain clinic if your pain is controlling your life. Medications have come a long way. Oxycontin and others have made a huge difference in my life...I can live again.Deb -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, May 06, 2002 05:11:39 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Millie...instant messanger hi i really appreciate when someone has adhesions e mails me. i feel isolated and public awareness isnt there it is 5 in the morning i cant sleep from pain in my back and around my right side what do you experience with this nightmare please e mail me soon.
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: