YEA KARLA for staying woooohoooooo - yipeee......la la la la da da do de da

Fri May 3 12:18:27 2002

Darn it, I should read all my IAS posts before I respond to a reply. Thank you for staying Karla! My heart is jumping for joy.......I'm still on my knees though, I'm finding in kinda compfy down here.....but I'm getting a little hungry. Can I have a hand please...tee hee Ok - here's something I've come up with - when a "snert" posts a yucky post.......place that email on ignore. What I mean is, don't reply to it and add fuel to the fire. That's what they want you to do. I know it's going to be hard NOT to reply to a very negative post - but as you start to read a snert posts - and know it's going to be "one of those posts" skip through it and don't let it, or try not to let it crunch your tummy up and make your heart speed up with anger. Just try to think in the back of your mind that it's someone that is wanting to upset us and say to yourself, this is NOT going to get to me - I'm ignoring that post.....it's just a story from a book and it's not real. Humph! So there! Love you Karla and everyone else - stay happy - know that you are loved so very much, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: