Re: Welcome Tish

Wed May 1 19:09:09 2002

Jo..Thank You so much for writing me and sending me the info on your site and everything..i have been there and bookmarked it..so in a time when i am not feeling so bad i will go there and read through everything we can find..there we did take a peek...but Richard and i have been fighting with the insurance company since 8 am this morning..and today has been a HELL day pain wise for me....so my concentration level is not too good right now. We are just waiting for an appt with the pain Drs now..so it is in the works..but i did take the last of my pain meds a little erlier...so now i am a little scared of what tomorrow will bring ..too. But i think that there will be a breakthrough tomorrow..and maybe i will be able to get some more meds to last me until i can get to the pain Drs.//cross your fingers for me...please! I am so sorry that you are in such pain..too ..and i will pray for you too as well as every one else here..and i hope we can all be great friends with something in common..and that someday we can share something else in common..to be healed of this hell we live in.. I did see your pic on your website and you are a lovely lady..you just look like someone i would love to be friends with...We are all tall in my family..i am nearly six foot and hubby is six foot two sons are six foot 3 and 4 and one son who is around six foot one..and we have one beautiful daughter in law who is in the joey category..she is four foot ten or so and may weigh in at 99 lbs ha..she is married to our tallest son also..they make a cute couple he picks her up to kiss her...she is also expecting our second grand baby..so she is a little doll...she is a hellyun tho its funny to see her bossing that big old boy around..but she does..i heard her tell him just today...to put those unmatched socks back in the laundry and get a matched pair from his drawer..ha..i had to laugh..he did too..he just laughed and did as he was told.. Well i will hush for now Jo ..i tend to type away also.. I am looking forward to hearing more from you...and becoming good friends.. Thank You and i will be praying for you ok.. Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: