Re: Sorry, haven't been here - Jan

Wed May 1 17:01:20 2002

Dear Hell-yun, If Sally makes supper for you-send her here too. I feel so close to all of you at this forum. When someone asks for information I don't post-I read and learn and boy do I have alot to learn. You have no idea what you and the other veterans of this sticky problem do for us newbies. It is very powerful to not feel alone and to know that you have people who understand totally where you are coming from. So Sweetie, if you need your hand held-here I am anytime-day or night. Your friend, jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 5:27 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Sorry, haven't been here - Jan

Dear Jan:

Thank you for your kind words; sitting here smiling away (probably look pretty stupid staring at the computer with a big grin on my face). Well, I ran some errands and I know the pain will be coming shortly so I better get the heating pad ready and get some comfy clothes on so I can get in the curl up in a ball mode. Now who's going to make dinner? SALLY, could you please have dinner sent up shortly please?

Love,

Hell-yun Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: