Laparoscopy/Opinions

Tue Apr 30 23:37:25 2002

Hello all, I can see much is going on through the messages and I hope all will be fine. I do have a question if anyone may have time to respond. I had adhesions removed 3 years ago and have been having problems. I finally got on insurance and will be trying to find a Doctor. I have so many symptoms and almost always different every month. I know the adhesions are back from right after the surgery and greater pain now, then I think maybe I have IBS, then I wonder if I have endometriosis, all my symptoms match all of them. My question is, when I do have my first visit with a doc and they are stumped can I request to do a laparoscopy and ONLY a lap? I know this may sound funny but I just want to tell them to hurry up and take a look and tell me what's going on down there. Even if they just do the scope and NO REMOVING can this still cause more scar tissue and would any of you not recommend even just that small procedure? Sorry for all the ?'s. I have read everything that all (and website) has to say and am on here reading everyday. I also know that I am NOT close to the pain that most of you are having and don't want to get that bad with more surgeries (lap, possible 2nd csection). I know I have to take a gamble with some decisions but do know you all provide very wise information. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read my message.

Truly, Shanna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: