Re: Let's be nice

Mon Apr 29 13:04:21 2002

Amen!!! (((((((Sally))))))) I couldnt have said it any better!! Hugs, Christy

At Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>This is getting ridiculous. Every other week someone comes on the board and accuses someone of 1. Not caring 2. Being selfish 3 Not giving them enough support 4 Not understanding their pain (when the person they are speaking to is dying and in agony.
>
> All of this is unneccessary. If we would all give each other the benefit of the doubt and at least try to understand where another person is coming from, we could all relax and not get mad. Every time someones gets mad and attacks someone else, we all suffer. My abdomen clenches up and my organs pull on each other to the point of my screaming in pain. My husband has threatened to pull the plug on the computer if people on the board keep causing me pain .
>
>I am trying to respond to people in need. I care about adhesions sufferers. It takes time to make friends. I have made a lot of friends here on the board. There is still room in my heart for more friends, so welcome to the site. Just be nice, no matter what. We can agree to disagree, that's okay, but emotional pain is causing us physical pain, and it is counter-productive. So, please, once again, lets lighten up and trust that we all mean well. All my love and caring and soul-searching for the right words. And please, please, please do not construe this as an attack on anyone, it is not. It is just a call for manners, love, and empathy.
>
> Love, Sally Grigg
>
> !

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: