Re: Robin from Sally

Mon Apr 29 07:57:02 2002

Dear Robin and Sally! Knee pain is something I sure can realate to! I had arthroscopic knee sugery over a week ago. I have had problems with my right knee since I was in the 10th grade. It got to where I couldn't walk on it and hurt all the time! They couldn't find anything on the MRI. Sound familiar? LOL So they went in to take a peek. Wasn't good. I had a torn meniscus and a disease called chondromalacia, which is a softening of the bone. This was found on my femoral condyl. I am still in much pain! .I have no ankle bones to speak of due to the swelling. So I am hobbling around on crutches. Today is my post op visit. Curious to know if they found any adhesions in there since this was the fourth surgery on that knee. I used to go once a year and get a steroid shot in my knee and it was great, better than taking oral steroids. Last shot didn't work, in fact made the problem worse. So I am sending hugs and kisses your way! I know how it feels! Wishing you pain free days all over! Raven Spurlin rnurseras@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: