Re: Bonnie

Sun Apr 28 10:37:25 2002

At Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Karla N wrote: >
>To humphry1900grio@aol.com
>I am sorry that you feel the way that you do. I would like to say one thing. This site isn't just about providing information. I believe that the best thing this site does is provide love and support to those sufferers. I don't mean to be cold, but perhaps if you aren't getting what you need from this group you should either tell us what you need or seek help elsewhere. I have made the best friendships through this site. The information is available on the http://www.adhesions.org site....if you look you will find. There are only so many times and so many ways that you can say the same thing. If you search the archives all you would ever need to know is there. We are here to support each other. If that is bs....or whatever to you than perhaps you are in the wrong place. I am sorry.
>Karla
>KARLA,

Maybe you never had those days where you just wanted to curl up and die. Maybe your FAMILY loves you and SUPPORTS you. Have you ever had pain that was so bad that all you wanted was someone to say " Hey it's gonna be ok?? You are Not alone, We're here for you" I have been apart of this board for quite awhile and I think that I have just as much right to ask for help. Isn't that what this board is for???? HELP and SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Bonnie needed that just as we all do sometime or another. I suffer from Adhesins also and like to know that there are people that I can turn to in my time of pain. What because maybe I don't have friends on this board , does that mean I am not intitled to SUPPORT! You need to lighten up and give her a break, she was in pain and you completely took her post wrong! When your in pain do you talk rationally?? I don't think so. GROW UP!!!

> humphry1900grio@aol.com wrote: At Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Karla N wrote:
>>
>>Bonnie,
>>I am sorry that I did not take the time to respond to your email. When I read it I felt that you were voicing your feelings and letting loose on your anger. I took it as not realing needing a response, although I well should have....at least let you know that I was listening....and I was. My problem is this....and I will say ahead of time that it isn't an excuse...I should have known that you needed to hear a gentle, reassuring voice....but, I have very little energy. It takes a lot for me to sit at my computer for 5-10 minutes so I pick and choose what I am going to respond to believing that others will pick up the slack. Unfortunately, it is all too often that someone gets missed and has hurt feelings. Please know that it isn't because I don't care...I really do and you and everyone else on this list are always in my prayers. I just have to limit what I allow myself to do so that I can come back tomorrow to support again.
>>May God Bless you and bring you days filled with love and the knowledge that he is watching over you.
>>Love,
>>Karla
>> "Bonnie L." wrote: I am feeling very lost,alone,and very very sick. I have absolutley no
>>support here at home noone cares whether I am sick or not and that
>>hurts, and I come to this board because what I remember this board is
>>very supportive and I really really need you all and your support. If
>>not answers just some encourageing words. I have checked here for the
>>past 2 days, and noone has bothered to respond to my post. It's nice to
>>know that people out there actually read the messeges posted, but how am
>>I suppose to know if there is no response? I know my post is typical of
>>me, but I am at a very very low point right now, and all I wanted was
>>just some words of encouragement, but didn't get it. Is it because I
>>have contributed to the board? If so, I am very very sorry. my pain has
>>me totally immoble sometimes and I cannot always be on the computer. I
>>am lucky when I can get on. Please don't take this as a put down or
>>being mean in any way, I am just disappointed,I am also in alot of pain,
>>so much pain that I wish I could just curl up and die right now. Please
>>understand that I need you all, I know I am hardly here but you guys are
>>always on my mind. I am sorry if this is taken the wrong way, I
>>honestly have no clue what I am saying,alot of it is the disappointment
>>of my reoccuring pain and also being medicaded beyond coharence.
>>
>>Bonnie
>
>--
>i guess i am no the only one! those of you who have been here know what i am talking about. this site is really a bunch of b......i
>take it to haeart girls. i have printouts of past months posts and it really is amazing how liitle information is being posted.
>
>alone again
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: