HI everyone! xo's xo's

Sat Apr 27 13:30:07 2002

Hello to all of my sweet, special, caring, loving friends! xo's I couldn't write, you sent me prayers, I couldn't say how much I care for all of you, but you said it for me. Thank you Kathy R. for keeping all posted for me, your heart is huge and your love is plenty. What on earth would I do without all of you? As I sit back and read your posts of prayers and hoping that my pain passes, I cried. All of you have moved my spirit in a way I can't explain. I love all of you so very much - we haven't met, but the love is real. What wonderful support here! I thank God for all of you - especially the creator of this wonderful site! THANK YOU Dr. Wiseman and everyone else that allows us this site, this WONDERFUL support site! As Kathy told you I have large gallstones and had an attack last Sunday which brought me to the ER. This is the first time I went to the ER for pain and I was so scared. Why? I just don't know why. I guess I thought that the medical people wouldn't listen to me like the usual I go through. I have been in contact with Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich. I have surgery scheduled for May 30th in Scranton, PA. I emailed Dr. Redan with concerns of another gallbladder attack and he gave me a calm feeling that don't worry - you'll be taken care of. He and Dr. Reich will take my adhesions down as well as take out my gallbladder! Of course I was concerned about another gallbladder attach - but Dr. Redan gave me phone numbers to reach him and the rest of the team in case this happens again. I HAVE A DOCTOR THAT LISTENED!!! Oh what a feeling!! Do you hear my voice at your house yet? It's my voice yelling with the words..........PINCH ME I was heard by a doctor! YIPPEEE yaa ya yyyaaaa! Well, I do have to say that Dr.'s R&R always listened to me - they always did. It's just the doctors in my neighborhood that look at me as if I have 3 heads and am incapable of their treatment. Too bad for them, their missing out in treating me. na na na na na. As I'm wrapped up in 3 heating pads - all cuddled nicely and comfortably in my chair - I sit and smile as I get to tell each and every one of you that my heart is filled with your love and I would never take that for granted. You've become my family - my string to life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my sweets! With lots of love and gentle loving hugs to each and everyone of you, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: