Re: I am home from hospital via another ER after car accident!!

Wed Apr 24 18:28:49 2002

Dear Jo:

I'm so glad to hear that you are home (even with kerfluffle on the way). Rest, and take care of yourself.

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: > >Hello to all my special friends here at the IAS!! > >I have put a bit of a story about what happened Monday afternoon after >my discharge from hospital & surgery on the bombobeach site under the >News Section... certaily a ride in an ambulance, a visit to a busy ER, >a hubby with serious neck & back injuries ..... was NOT on our agenda >for a leisurley trip home over the mountains! (oh & the car is a write - >off ) > >The children are fine, Shane & I are sore and sorry, but a night in our >own home & bed has made a difference.... we won't discuss my pain at >this point.... I might just start crying again! grrr > >I have missed you all so very very much, it was hard to be in hospital >and have no access to my strength and positive vibes..... all via you >girls! ;-) > >I have some fabulous bruises that my surgeon found just fascinating >(trust a doctor! LOL) > >Give me a few days to lick my wounds & comfort my girls and I will be >ready to answer all your questions etc....and of-course welcome newbies >etc etc > >It is WONDERFUL to be at home, and yes, one of the first things I >thought of after I was thrown forward & back into my seat was waaaaaa >there goes all th hard work to take down the adhesions on my abdominal >wall from my last car accident six years ago! *sigh* well..... actually >I was screaming hysterically at the time...... not a pretty picture! >LOL > >-- >Love and gentle hugs, >Joanne Eslick >Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group >http://www.bombobeach.com >Australian Co-ordinator of >International Adhesions Society >http://www.adhesions.org > >-- >I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based >on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer >reaching out to help others. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: