What Do You Do???

Wed Apr 24 12:07:47 2002

Hello My Friends, Well, after months of waiting to go to a pain specalist, I hear that there is nothing he can offer me. He advised that my PC continue my pain management. He recommended a T.E.N.S Unit, Lidoderm Patches, and that is it. I have done what he asked and nothing has helped. I am getting the feeling that it is not nerve pain. (Of coarse I've known this for quite sometime now.)So, basically the visit was a complete zero. My PC is great. Very helpfull. What I've noticed is about every 3-4 months I had a bout with dibilitating pain and that is when my PC changes my medication. The scary thing is how many times am I going to have to switch medications? I take OxyContin 80mg 4 tabs 2 times daily. Now I can't possibly understand why I am having so much pain today. The medicine is suppose to be the strongest out there. There is only so much one can take before losing there sanity completely. I have an appointment with my PC tomorrow, don't know if I can wait though. The pain is causing me to sweat, I have nausea, and feel like complete crap. I am so sorry for venting like this. It is at times like this I am so greatfull for people like you. Thanks for listening. Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: