Re: Hell-yun, Chrissy and everyone (holding hands)

Tue Apr 23 10:39:22 2002

Dear Christy:

Thank you sweetie; I just thought it would be wonderful if we actually could all be holding hands and give one another the strength and support that we need on those really bad days to keep on going. Of course this isn't possible, so just maybe, just maybe, with all of us reaching out (if only in thoughts) we can reach deep inside our minds and hearts and think of us all holding hands and gain inner strength from one another; we can think of one another - that we are not alone but we have a circle going around the world of strength, energy and love and know that we have one another. That, as we are crying from the pain, there are others of us crying too at just the same time, feeling as helpless and alone as the other one. We can then look at the email with all our names and think of how we have helped one another, how we care and love one another and I am hoping this will make us feel better.

Christy, no one can compare one's pain to another's pain. I have read your posts and have felt the same; that you are suffering more than I. That I shouldn't complain as others are so much worse off than I, but pain is pain, and it doesn't matter whose is worse than whose. Just that we are all in pain, physcially and mentally, dealing with years and years of this disease and the hopelessness that we all feel at times.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: