Re: Turned down for Social Security Disability

Mon Apr 22 22:26:32 2002

Dear Karla:

I was just turned down for SSD a few days ago so I have plenty of time to appeal. I filed for having adhesions, chronic fatigue, fybromyalgia wherein I explained that I couldn't sit for any lenght of time, drive, couldn't stand or walk for any lenght of time and the fibro caused my hands, arms, legs to ache. Their reply was that since I had use of my legs, arms and legs I could work. LOL, but how the heck do I type and do desk work? Oh I know, exactly as I am right now - in my warm, cozy water bed with three pillows propped up behind me, in my comfy pj's (so that nothing touches my side) and my heating pad and of course where I can doze on and off when I feel like it. You think they'd mind if I brought all of this with me on my next job?

Karla, I would relish any suggestions you may have to help me win this case. It is not like I am lying, gosh, I loved my job at the college that I had for 5 years and never, ever would have given it up if I could have made it. I fought for six months to keep working and would rush home stripping in the car getting my nylons and anything that was around my waste off and run to my bed. I was absolutely useless to my family and my husband said that it would be better if I were able to rest during the day and be able to take care of the children in the evening, although we could certainly use the money!!!! This has been so draining on my marriage and my children as we have money problems at times and that brings arguing, stress and I would give anything to be able to join the work force, but I just cannot do it the way I am now and I don't see any hope in the future of them finding any cure for me; whatever that should be, adhesions, nerve entrapment, nerve damage, oh and whats the new one (inter-tissal adhesions or incision pain). Wow, my list is getting long.

Anyway, I'd appreciate anything you can tell me. I guess I'm going to have to get an attorney too. Oh Karla, please join our hands, the more we have the more closer we can become. I'm interested to see if we make it all the way around the world, or at least part way. Use the last one as I've added everyone's name so far and will try to keep adding them all to the same e-mail.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: